If you're experiencing an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
We’re close by and offer care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
200 Exempla Circle
Lafayette, CO 80026
We have a fast track for minor emergencies and are here for you for a variety of medical, surgical, and trauma-related emergencies. Our emergency department has 40 beds and cares for more than 42,000 patients a year.
We're accredited as a Chest Pain Center, Certified Stroke Center, and Level II Trauma Center. Additionally, behavioral health staff is on-site for psychiatric evaluations.
The following community resources are available for mental health needs:
- Colorado Crisis Services are available at all times by calling the emergency hotline number at 1.844.493.TALK (8255).
- 84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center is a 24/7 walk-in center that provides crisis intervention by counselors. The center is located at 2551 W. 84th Ave., Westminster, CO.
- For a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Community Mental Health Centers:
- Mental Health Partners serves Boulder and Broomfield Counties: 303.445.8500
- Community Reach Center in Thornton: 303.853.3500
- North Range Behavioral Health serves Weld County: 970.347.2120
- Mental Health Center of Denver serves Denver County: 303.504.7900
- Jefferson Center for Mental Health serves Jefferson County: 303.425.0300
- University of Colorado Denver Outpatient Psychiatry: 303.724.1000
How prepared are you for an emergency? Test your preparedness with this First Aid and Emergency Quiz »