Our dietitians provide individual nutrition counseling and education to help you improve your health and wellness by making the best lifestyle choices.
Your registered dietitian can help you in the following areas:
- Food selection
- Label reading
- Meal planning
- Recipe modification
- Traveling and eating out
- Understanding food supplements
- Food choices based on your medications
- Physical activity
Registered dietitians are nutrition experts on disease management—they will help you understand how to use food choices to help manage your medical conditions.
Nutrition counseling and education are available for the following conditions:
- Diabetes and blood sugar management
- Controlling cholesterol and lipid levels
- Weight reduction
- Food allergy management
- Regaining weight after surgery or illness
- Irritable bowel or Crohn's disease
- Other gastrointestinal conditions
- Nutrition for sports and active lifestyles
- Nutrition for proper growth and development for children
- Home nutrition support
Nutrition counseling for certain medical conditions is covered by Medicare and other insurance carriers. With a referral from your doctor, our staff will assist you in making an appointment and financial arrangements for your medical nutrition therapy.
To make an appointment or for information, call 303-689-6580.