We ask volunteers to give at least eight hours a month and to commit to at least six months of service. Most volunteers give one four hour shift a week.
We have morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available, however, our evening and weekend shifts are more limited in the number of available positions.
- Call Volunteer Services at 303-689-5800 to have an application emailed or mailed to you.
- Submit the application to:
Good Samaritan Medical Center
200 Exempla Circle
Lafayette, CO 80026
Once we receive your application, these are the next steps:
- Volunteer Services will call you to schedule an interview with the Director and Coordinator of Volunteer Services (1 to 1.5 hours)
- Background check
- Two-step TB skin test and drug screening
- Volunteer orientation (3 hours)
- Position assignment
- Site-specific training and competency assessment
In addition to having a heart for serving others, you must be at least 14 years old and be able to commit to at least six months of service.